Data Protection Agreement- 25th May 2018
Lucy Bennett Coaching. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT VISITORS TO the Lucy Bennett Coaching.,
If you, as a visitor to Lucy Bennett Coaching., and you elect to register for our Newsletters, we will collect your first and last names and email address.
HOW WE WILL USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us
We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing visitor, we will only contact you by email with information about goods and services similar to those which you previously searched. If you are a new customer and only browsing the site, we will not collect your personally identifiable information.
· to notify you about changes to our service;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you
We will use this information:
· to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources
- We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Data will be retained as long as your account is active. There is no expiration on accounts and deletion may be requested at any time.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We will not share your personal information with any third parties except:
· All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, which are encrypted, salted and hashed.
·Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
SERVICES THE BOUTIQUE WEDDING COMMUNITY. USES
When you sign up to our Newsletter or enquire about us becoming your wedding business coach, you will be added to the relevant Mailerlite mailing list, as you have expressed that you would like to receive direct email marketing from The Boutique Wedding Community.
The Boutique Wedding Community. uses Google analytics to track how you are using the site, your browsing behaviour, journey and device or browser used. No personally identifiable information is collected via Google analytics. This information is used to help improve the experience for the users.
The below table outlines the performance cookies set by our website and a description of how they are used.
Cookie Name: _utma
Cookie Usage: This Google Analytics cookie is used to determine the number of unique visitors to our website and it is updated with each page viewed. This cookie persists for two years unless deleted by the user.
Cookie Name: _utmb
Cookie Usage: This Google Analytics cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with this site. This cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals.
Cookie Name: _utmc
Cookie Usage: This Google Analytics cookie is a tracking code to determine session status. Persists for the duration of the browser session unless deleted.
Cookie Name: _utmz
Cookie Usage: This Google Analytics cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach your site. Persists for six months unless deleted.
Cookie Name: _utmv
Cookie Usage: Google Analytics Cookie. Used for user-custom variables in Analytics.
You may opt out of receiving emails from The Boutique Wedding Co. at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email footer or in email preferences. You may delete your account with The List at any point by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
To opt out of communications from Lucy Bennett Coaching. or for further enquiries, please email Lucy Bennett Coaching.@gmail.com